A potent, 6.4% Sulfur treatment with fast-acting results. In 20 minutes, this specially formulated mask soothes inflammation as it deeply penetrates pores, working to fight existing stubborn breakouts and prevent new acne from forming. Recommended for normal to oily skin.
Glytone Acne Treatment Mask (Acne Therapy) 3 Oz.
- Apply only to areas with acne
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs only one topical acne medication at a time.
- Avoid contact with the eyes. If eye contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water.
- Stop use and ask doctor if excessive irritation develops or increases
- Before first use break the safety seal by twisting the inverted cap over the star-shaped seal.
- Cleanse the skin thoroughly before applying this mask.
- Apply a generous amount to the entire face and neck or as directed by your physician.
- Avoid eyes, nostrils and lips.
- Leave on skin for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Remove with lukewarm water in a gentle circular motion. Pat dry.
- Use one to three times a week or as directed by your physician.
Thank you for purchasing our products at orangecoastdermatology.com. We offer a full money-back guarantee for all purchases made on our website. Your are elegible for a full reimbursement within 14 calendar days of your purchase. The product must be in the same condition that you received it and undamaged in any way. After we receive your item, we will inspect it and process your refund accordingly. For credit card payments it may take 5 to 10 business days for a refund to show up on your credit card statement.
If the product is damaged in any way, or you have initiated the return after 14 calendar days have passed, you will not be eligible for a refund.